Our two major suppliers of industrial lubricants, Chevron and ConocoPhillips, have a broad line of products to satisfy most any application in any industrial facility. If you have a unique circumstance, please let us know. We also stock products from Shell, Exxon Mobil and others.
Chevron Transmission and Gear Lubricants
- Chevron Ultra Gear Lubricants – ISO 68, 150, 220, 320, 460, 680 – Chevron Ultra Gear Lubricants are premium, multipurpose gear lubricants ideally suited for gear sets and bearings exposed to extremely high temperatures and loads. They meet the demulsibility specifications of U.S. Steel 224 and AGMA 9005, offering proven protection against water-related damage.
- Chevron Ultra Gear Lubricants provide a non-corrosive protective layer on gear teeth, resulting in superior wear protection, extended service life and lower operating temperatures that rival synthetic performance. They are recommended for all types of industrial gears.
- Chevron Gear Compounds EP – ISO 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460, 680, 1000, 1500, 2200 – Chevron Gear Compounds EP are multipurpose gear lubricants formulated for high film strength and load-carrying capacity to protect gear teeth from wear, surface distress and premature failure. These multipurpose gear lubricants offer improved thermal and oxidation stability, extending gear life. Chevron Gear Compounds EP are recommended for all industrial enclosed gearing and wherever an AGMA EP lubricant is specified.
Chevron Industrial Oils
- Chevron Hydraulic Oils AW – ISO 10, 22, 32, 46, 68 – Chevron Hydraulic Oils AW are premium hydraulic oils designed to meet all major pump manufacturers’ requirements for protection of hydraulic pumps. The oils demonstrate high oxidation stability, yielding dramatically longer service life than conventional hydraulic fluids.
- These oils are designed for use in vane-, piston- and gear-type pumps and perform especially well in cases where hydraulic pressures exceed 1000 psi.
- Chevron Clarity® Hydraulic Oils AW – ISO 32, 46, 68 – Chevron Clarity Hydraulic Oils AW are zinc-free oils formulated to meet or exceed the performance requirements of conventional antiwear fluids while providing an additional level of environmental safety. All grades are approved Denison HF-O, while ISO 32 and 46 are approved against Cincinnati Milacron P-68 and P-70, respectively. ISO 46 meets both the Vickers antiwear requirements of M-2950-S for mobile hydraulic systems and 1-286-S for industrial hydraulic systems.
- Chevron Clarity Hydraulic Oils AW are inherently biodegradable and pass the EPA’s acute aquatic toxicity (LC-50) test. These oils have better oxidation stability in extreme heat than vegetable-based oils, preventing fluid degradation and increasing equipment efficiency.
- The hydraulic oils are designed for use in the vane-, piston-, and gear-type pumps of mobile and stationary hydraulic equipment in environmentally sensitive areas. They are especially well suited for applications that exceed 5000 psi as found in axial piston pumps.
- Chevron Rock Drill Oils Vistac® – ISO 46, 100, 150, 320 – Chevron Rock Drill Oils Vistac are formulated with chlorine-free additive chemistry and meet the critical lubrication demands of percussion rock drills. The oils meet all of the performance requirements of Ingersoll-Rand, Gardner-Denver and Sullivan.
- The superior EP performance of these oils provides maximum protection against heavy shock loads typical of rock drill service, while the excellent tackiness and emulsification provide an adhesive lubricant film that will not wash off with incidental water. Because these oils are ashless, low in odor, chlorine-free and have low toxicity, environmental and disposal concerns are minimized.
- Chevron Rock Drill Oils Vistac have proven excellence in all air-operated tools, such as jackhammers and drifters. They are ideally suited for the lubrication of enclosed gears and industrial plain and antifriction bearings. Additionally, their ability to stay put makes these oils appropriate for oncethrough application, such as on chain drives.