Construction & Commercial Lubricants
Morgan Oil Company supplies commercial lubricants for use in crankcases, transmissions, gear lubricants as well as lubricating greases. We offer a comprehensive choice of quality lubricants designed to meet the demanding needs of heavy-duty equipment used in construction. These products include high-quality motor oils that offer optimum protection and performance for all types of gasoline and diesel engines, especially those that operate in the hot, dust filled confines of construction operations. Our lubricating oils and greases provide protection against wear and rust and corrosion in critical parts found in all construction equipment.
Chevron Engine Oils
- Chevron Delo 400 LE 15W40 – Chevron Delo 400 LE SAE 15W-40 is an industry leading, super premium quality engine oil which exceeds industry and engine manufacturers’ performance requirements. It is formulated using the most advanced additive technology available to provide outstanding engine protection for 2007 EPA exhaust particulate emissions standards for on highway diesel trucks, using Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD).
- Chevron Delo 400 LE SAE 15W-40 is formulated with ISOSYN® base stocks, which rival synthetics in critical engine tests, and an optimal blend of the latest technology in dispersant, detergent, oxidation inhibition, antiwear, corrosion inhibition, viscosity improver, and defoaming additives.
- Today, Chevron Delo 400 LE SAE 15W-40 meets the most stringent EGR soot control and particulate requirements. Chevron Delo 400 LE SAE 15W-40 has been specifically designed to meet the demands of EGR engines while at the same time providing the highest level of performance in conventional engines and other engine technologies like Caterpillar ACERT™.
- Chevron RPM LE 15W40 – Chevron RPM LE oil is a quality, mixed fleet motor oil meeting the performance requirements of all four stroke gasoline engines and all naturally aspirated, turbocharged, and supercharged legacy diesel engines manufactured before 2007 and low emission engines manufactured in and post-2007. This multipurpose engine oil is manufactured using selected high viscosity index base oils and additives that provide maximum protection against sludge, varnish, ash deposits, wear, oxidation, foam, corrosion, and rust.
- It reduces deposit buildup resulting from high temperature engine operation (especially in the piston and ring area), combats varnish formation, and keeps vital engine parts clean.
- It flows readily at low temperatures for easier cold starting and less wear.
- It also protects against corrosion and resists oxidation at high temperatures.
- Chevron RPM LE oil utilizes technology to provide excellent performance in low emission engines using normal or low sulfur diesel fuels and equipped with exhaust after treatment systems.
Chevron Transmission and Gear Lubricants
- Chevron Drive Train Fluids HD – SAE 10W, 30, 50, 60 – Chevron Drive Train Fluids HD are high performance lubricants designed for use in transmissions, final drives and hydraulic systems requiring a fluid meeting Caterpillar TQ-4 or Allison C4 requirements. These fluids are highly resistant to oxidation and have excellent frictional control to keep equipment running without unnecessary wear.
- Delo® Gear Lubricants ESI® – SAE 80W-90, 85W-140 – Chevron Delo Gear Lubricants ESI are premium grade, multipurpose gear lubricants. These are the only nonsynthetic gear oils recognized by Eaton and Meritor (formerly Rockwell) for 750,OOO-mile extended warranty service in axles. Approvals include: MIL-PRF-2105E, API Service Classifications GL-4, GL-5 and MT-1, Mack GO-G, GO-H and GO-) (80W-90).
- Tests prove that Chevron Delo Gear Lubricants ESI provide a wear protection film three to five times thicker than the conventional antiwear film, ensuring superior gear protection and cooler operating temperatures. Chevron Delo Gear Lubricants ESI maintain thermal stability, contributing to improved fuel economy, longer gear and lubricant life as well as energy conservation. Chevron Delo Gear Lubricants ESI are excellent for all types of automotive and industrial bearings and gears, particularly those operating under severe temperature and load conditions.
Chevron Tractor Hydraulic Fluid
- Chevron THF is a high quality, multifunctional fluid designed for use in transmission, final drives, wet brakes and hydraulic systems of tractors and other equipment with a common fluid reservoir. This combination fluid lubricates the transmission and final drive, and serves as a hydraulic fluid to operate power steering units, brakes and implements.
- Chevron THF is compatible with equipment manufacturers’ proprietary lubricants, and is recommended for use in Allison C4 transmissions.
- In contrast to other tractor hydraulic fluids, Chevron THF helps eliminate brake chatter. Operators will notice smooth, quiet action of the brakes and transmission.
- Additionally, protection against scuffing and wear on metal surfaces, even under severe operating conditions, helps extend equipment life.
- Chevron Moly MAX Greases EP – NLGI 1, 2 – Chevron Moly MAX Greases EP are high performance greases specially designed for extreme pressure applications. This product satisfies the demand for the high quality Moly-type grease that meets Caterpillar’s 5% Moly requirement for extreme pressure and antiwear protection on the 992 and 994 loaders, and 5130 and 5230 hydraulic shovels.
- Application frequency can be extended and down time reduced with Moly MAX as a result of its long lasting quality. These greases can be used in many construction industry applications and are specifically recommended for use in roller chains, trunions, gears, cables, sheaves, slides and chassis bearings.
- Ultra Duty Greases EP – NLGI 0, 1, 2 – Chevron Ultra-Duty Greases EP are versatile, multipurpose extreme-pressure greases with high adhesive properties designed for a variety of automotive and industrial applications including dozers, scrapers and shovels.
- High shock load, load carrying, corrosion and rust protection, combined with excellent water resistance, make Chevron Ultra-Duty Greases EP superior for extended service lubrication and when high load carrying capability is required.
76 Construction Lubricants
- 76 offers a comprehensive choice of quality lubricants designed to meet the demanding needs of heavy-duty equipment used in construction. These 16 products include high-quality oils that provide optimum performance and protection for all types of gasoline and diesel engines, especially those that operate in the hot, dust-filled conditions typical of construction operations, as well as transmission lubricants, gear lubricants, hydraulic oils, and greases.
- 76 lubricating oils and greases provide outstanding performance over a wide range of temperatures and operating conditions. They protect against wear and provide excellent rust and corrosion protection to critical parts found in all types of construction equipment. Special formulations and unique additives offer long-life protection for bearings, gears, hydraulic systems, compressors, and critical machine, motor and engine parts.
- Guardol ECT™ Synthetic Blend – ConocoPhillips Has The Perfect API CJ-4 Diesel Engine Oil For You – Guardol ECT synthetic blend diesel engine oil is specifically designed for use in the latest low emissions-compliant engines equipped with exhaust after-treatment devices. It is formulated from a unique, proprietary additive in a blend of high-quality synthetic and Group II base stocks to provide exceptional wear protection, soot control, and bearing corrosion protection. Guardol ECT is back serviceable for use in pre-2007 engines so that even older fleets can benefit from its enhanced performance, exceptional soot handling capability, and excellent high temperature stability.
- Improved Cold Crank Properties – Another very demanding condition experienced by an engine is the need for rapid lubrication of moving parts during startup or in cold weather. Guardol ECT Synthetic Blend formulation has excellent cold crank properties, which mean the lubricant will flow more rapidly to the bearings and critical parts of the engine at startup or under extreme cold conditions.
- Extended Service Intervals – Guardol ECT has the pedigree of unique proprietary technology for long-drain heavy-duty engine oils, known for providing continuous protection even under the most demanding operating conditions. Guardol ECT continues this tradition with its technically advanced formulation going even further to protect diesel engine fleets while they operate under extreme conditions or under prolonged service intervals.
- The Synthetic Blend Advantage – Guardol ECT is formulated in a blend of synthetic and high-quality Group II stocks to deliver enhanced performance relative to an all non-synthetic formulation. Its superior base oil composition offers enhancements in oxidation and thermal stability, low temperature flow for cold start up, improved film strength for protection during harsher operating conditions, and lower volatility. Guardol ECT is a next generation heavy-duty diesel engine oil, allowing fleets to operate with less top-off under stressful conditions such as heavy loads or extended drain intervals.
- Backward Compatible – Our Guardol ECT formulation outperforms the previous API CI-4 PLUS category diesel engine oils in its ability to handle more soot and greater temperature extremes. And since it’s backward serviceable, even older fleets requiring service of the previous API category lubricants can enjoy the benefits of extended engine life and reduced maintenance costs. To qualify a diesel engine oil for API Cj-4 the diesel engine oil must pass the tests of the previous API CI-4 PLUS category and also three additional tests.